2013-02-24

WE'RE MOVING!

And by WE I mean you and I.

I purchased my domain from a site that blogger will not longer be able to recognize in a couple of months, so TQOC will be shutting down.

However, I'm not going anywhere!

After a bit of searching, I found a domain that I know will always be recognized with blogger, so we're just making a little jump to our new blog:

MODERN HOUSEWIFERY 101

Little by little over the next few weeks I'll be transferring posts. As I transfer them, they will either be deleted here, or I will add a link to the new blog at the top of the post.

So now for the sad news.. I'll no longer be posting on this blog. All new posts will be happening over there. In fact I already have a few (and I may have a brand new one today), so GO LOOK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...